Monday, July 6, 2009

It is so cold outside!

Last night our temperature here dipped to -3 degrees....I know, not cold by Northern Hemisphere standards but freeeezzzing by mine!!!! 
Look at our gorgeous barn - one photo is in the height of summer - 40 degrees+ and the other, today!

Not surprisingly, I have been giving this blogging adventure much thought over the past few days.  I am a little bit nervous, a little bit shy - how much of myself am I willing to expose??  How will this unfold - will it become a big part of my life or will it be a bit disappointing?  
Much lies ahead - one thing is for sure, it will be interesting!!!
Louisex

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!

    I have been blogging since early this year and could not imagine life without it...

    Leeann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Louise, I'll add my very warm welcome along with Leeann's. You've conquered the most difficult aspect of blogging, you thrown your first post up - now it's easy! Even though I'm a South Aussie girl, one of the happiest times of my life was the year I lived in Albury & worked in ICU @ The Base Hosptital. So I know Yackandandah really well & love it! Looking forward to visiting you often.
    Millie ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your barn Louise - the snaps make me so homesick for a good dose of Oz. (I always know when I need to take a trip - i am overdue a visit by several months and when I see pics like these I really feel it.) I am looking forward to learning more about your life in the Australian countryside and the city of Sydney. I will link you to me so I can read all your news, xv.

    ReplyDelete